Subject Author Kudos Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'd say too that in 90% plus of situations real estate agents are useless. Money thrown away. There...
3 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Quite a few lofts in Litlle Tokyo Lofts come with 2 parkings in the garage ( + guest parking) !
0 3
i wouldn't want to live in this area. This is desert. Warehouses, parking/repair lots, a huge funky...
1 3
Good offers don't stay long on the market - especially the lower priced ones get snapped up pretty ...
0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
re  'DowntownVentura'   in my understanding what AB1164 does is it allows to freely select a rent...
0 2
Reading and reading ;-)   Bruin99 wrote:   "Please read the rent control laws that others have ...
0 2
thank you a lot everybody for educating me! I'm reading slowly through all the post now.....
0 3
I'm reading this thing back and forth - but I'm not sure if I understand it completely - if there's...
0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Something I find difficult to get the facts straight:   Let's presume we'd like to rent out a con...
0 15
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/30/realestate/30cov.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
0 3
Rebeccah,   you're right saying that as long as the sellers are willing to pay up nothings going ...
0 5
Starchy, that might well be so. But these costs are part of the asking price (and please don't star...
0 8
in simple words: YES   real estate transactions artificially inflate the final price   same as ...
0 10
Calling my 'misunderstandings' too many to address them is... a bit weak.  And if it's 'too much wo...
0 13
not_ally writes:    < I am having difficult following your argument.    “Playing listing agent” w...
0 16
Starchy, I see what you mean and I understand that. My viewpoint is coming straight from the street...
0 21
Just to make sure, my last reply was directed at Starchy - I really don't know what he means with w...
0 23
But that's not the point - I don't understand what you mean with that. The key is that 6% is too mu...
0 24