Regular Visitor
kyle0353

Recommendation for Buyers Agent in Baltimore??

I need some help sifting through the fake 5-stars real estate agent reviews littered all over the internet to find a decent real estate agent in Baltimore to help me buy a rowhouse in Baltimore City.  Anyone on the forum have any recommendations or positive experiences with buyer's agents in Baltimore?

Contributor
CCat

Re: Recommendation for Buyers Agent in Baltimore??

Hi...unfortunately I do not. We went through five agents trying to buy a home in Baltimore city. We stuck with the last because we had to close on a home and move forward. She was unfocused and, of course, driven only by commission. Trial and error is all I can suggest, unless you go directly to the seller and cut a deal. Then have an attorney draw up a contract. We will never use an agent here in Baltimore again. Good luck!

Contributor
wally426ci

What part of Baltimore are you looking into? Just curious.

Visitor
bps75

Try Jim Gunsiorowski at PenFed Realty. He helped us with our house in Federal Hill

New Visitor
bake2323

Mike Dehaut is the realtor I used. Very great guy and knows his stuff.

410-507-4124

mjdehaut@aol.com

Contributor
TreArchitect

Try my friend Jose Dorey.  He actually lives in Baltimore and has sold several properties there.  He's familiar with some of the new development projects that are planned also. 301-802-6075

Super Contributor
FranklyRealty

You are so right! All of those "5 star" ratings. It is all bogus in my opinion.

Frank

Redfin Senior Agent
KrisPaolini

If you want a 5 star agent who has been rated by every client who she has worked with - try Lynn Ikle.  Every Redfin client reviews their agent and speaks candidly about their experience.  We don't post only the best 3 reviews....we post every single one.  Check it out for yourself.

http://www.redfin.com/real-estate-agents/lynn-ikle

Contributor
CCat

That's funny. After several calls and one conversation, Lynn never followed up with us. Five stars?

Redfin Senior Agent
lynnikle

Hello:

I never received a call from you?  Can you email, call or text me?  410-598-3965 or Lynn.ikle@Redfin.com

Thanks,

Lynn