Visitor
coastalr

where can I find a list of seattle developers? I have a couple of city infill lots to sell.

I have a couple of Seattle city lots to sell and I'm not sure the best way to go about getting the word out to local developers.  Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of residentail developers in the area?    Is contacting them directly even a good approach or is there a better way?  Can you list a lot on redfin?

Silver Contributor
bld999

Re: where can I find a list of seattle developers? I have a couple of city infill lots to sell.

I would try these guys if you want action but maybe not  top-top dollar:

http://blueprintcap.com/

Redfin Coordinator
briancarraway

Re: where can I find a list of seattle developers? I have a couple of city infill lots to sell.

I agree with referencing Blueprint, they have a great site with a ton of area builders in Seattle.  Also, you can list and search for lots on Redfin.

Brian

Regular Contributor
D_K

There are plenty of people searching for lots. I'm one of those people. Redfin lists all the lots in my price range but won't do the transaction (probably under their limit and not their expertise). What part of town are your lots at?

Contributor
Schnitzel777

Hello,

I am also interested in your building lots! Where about?!

Thanks!