Contributor
Magnoliamom

Need referrals - getting ready to sell

We need to do some quick work on a house we're getting ready to put on the market.  Anyone have hardwood guy and/or interior painter who is reliable and will give good price for our purposes?  We are looking for 'good enough', to put some lipstick on the pig (a rental house we are now ready to unload). 

Regular Visitor
Teagen

Re: Need referrals - getting ready to sell

Is the house on Queen Anne?  If so, I might be able to save you the trouble!

Redfin Coordinator
briancarraway

Redfin Open Book could probably help you identify someone for this type of work with real customer reviews from our clients.

http://www.redfin.com/sell-a-home/openbook/seattle

Redfin does not receive any kickback nor do we employ any of these preferred service people.

I hope that helps!

Brian

Contributor
Magnoliamom

In magnolia.  What do you mean? 

Redfin Agent
KathiKB

Hi Magnoliamom,

I have heard very good things about Dallas Watson (hardwoods) from several agents and one client through the years.

Here is a link to his Yelp reviews.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dallas-watson-flooring-seattle-2#query:dallas%20hardwoods

Good luck!

Kathi

Kathi Kelly-Billings | Redfin Seattle Senior Agent

See all my deals and reviews
Regular Visitor
Teagen

I just meant that if it's on Queen Anne, I'd be interested in purchasing the home and could save you the trouble of re-doing the floors.  

Best of luck to you!

Super Contributor
ardell

I just used Equity Interiors and was pleased with their work and cost The floors were not severely damaged though. Newer townhome (2005) with some wear and tear. 425-558-9427 is their number. I don't remember who referred them to me. An agent but I can't remember who.

I'm using someone different and a little cheaper right now for a house in Issaquah, but they are a handyman of the owner and I haven't seen their work yet. Will see it tomorrow. But I don't think the company is bonded and insured so try Equity Interiors first.

ARDELL DellaLoggia
Sound Realty