Visitor
CandlestickPark

Looking for advice: homes near Boeing Mukilteo facility?

[ Edited ]

New to the forum and I've found lots of useful information here so far.  I work for Boeing and am considering a position at the Mukilteo facility.  My question for you all is where would you suggest I look to rent?  I have a family of 4 (wife and two kids) and we are planning to rent.  One of the most important criteria for us is that the schools are excellent for our boys.  Education is extremely important to us.  My older son starts kindergarten in the fall and my younger son is a couple years behind him.  Outside of good schools a short commute to Boeing would be preferred.  A smaller suburb or bigger city feel are both acceptable to us.  Thanks in advance!

Regular Visitor
seatowner

Re: Looking for advice: homes near Boeing Mukilteo facility?

Look at Edmonds/Lynnwood.  The Edmonds School District music program was voted best in the State and their honors and advanced placement programs feed into an International Baccaulareate program at Edmonds-Woodway High School.  They also have a new STEM program at Mountlake Terrace High for those interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.  Good luck.