Silver Contributor
duplex

Re: Great inspector

We used Robert Wittenberg of HomeFront Inspections.  He was great, very thorough and professional. 
Visitor
christyj

My husband and I are first-time homebuyers going through Redfin and I used one of the recommendations in this thread: Reis Pearson of Inside Out Building Inspection.

We were very happy with the results. She explains items clearly and the final report with pictures was extremely helpful. Thanks for the recommendation!

Contributor
naturegrrl

does anyone have a recommendation who's bought in the county? the place in which we're interested is on septic/well/propane so we'll need someone who is familiar with those systems. 
Contributor
aqualuv74

This is not necessarily a reply to the above post, but in general, just wanted to recommend World Inspection Network (WIN).  They are a national company, but based in Seattle . . . each inspector has his/her own franchise. 

My inspector was Doug Thomas out of Auburn but they have inspectors in all areas of the state (and country).  Thorough work and reasonable prices ($375 . . . some of them offer escrow billing for the inspection fee!)  :smileywink:

http://www.wini.com/

Visitor
JandC

We were extremely pleased with Robert Wittenberg of HomeFromt Inspection. He:

• was thorough, 
  • took time to explain what he was looking for/at, 
  • showed us how to use systems that we didn't even know were in the house, and
  • explained how to easily remedy minor aesthetic items.

We highly recommend him.