09-11-2008 05:13 PM - edited 09-11-2008 05:25 PM
I m hoping some folks can shed some light on this. Does Conner Homes not work with Redfin?
The reason for my asking this questions is
1. Conner Homes have not listed any of their new homes in their Bentley development (Bothell)on the NWMLS.
2. The home needs to be listed in the NWMLS for Redfin to represent the buyer.
3 I called Conner Homes and the person who picked up the phone said "no" before she corrected herself and directed me to the voice mail of their Sales Staff.
If anyone has info please share.
09-12-2008 04:32 PM
Connor Homes and any listing agents will work with Redfin.
1. Often times, new construction is not listed on the MLS.
2. Redfin certainly can represent offers for new construction not yet on our website. Just submit an offer via our Offer Wizard here and plug in as much information as you can, such as the address and development name.
3. That is unfortunate. Our broker will give them a call and introduce ourselves. We'll contact you by email to let you know how this went.
Redfin Open Book
09-12-2008 06:31 PM
Thanks for the informative answer. Please do let me know how the phone call from the Redin broker went. We're excited at the prospect of using this service.