Visitor
Nish

Conner Homes ...do they work with Redfin?

[ Edited ]

I m hoping some folks can shed some light on this.  Does Conner Homes not work with Redfin?

The reason for my asking this questions is

1. Conner Homes have not listed any of their new homes in their Bentley development (Bothell)on the NWMLS.

2.  The home needs to be listed in the NWMLS for Redfin to represent the buyer.

3 I called Conner Homes and the person who picked up the phone said "no" before she corrected herself and directed me to the voice mail of their Sales Staff.

If anyone has info please share.

Thanks,

Nishisan

Message Edited by Nish on 09-11-2008 05:25 PM
Redfin Associate Agent
JanelleS

Re: Conner Homes ...do they work with Redfin?

Connor Homes and any listing agents will work with Redfin.

1. Often times, new construction is not listed on the MLS. 

2. Redfin certainly can represent offers for new construction not yet on our website. Just submit an offer via our Offer Wizard here and plug in as much information as you can, such as the address and development name.

3. That is unfortunate. Our broker will give them a call and introduce ourselves. We'll contact you by email to let you know how this went. 

Here is a link to a post by our CEO, Glenn Kelman, about a similar forums thread. And, here is a link to a page on the Redfin sight about New Construction, Redfin and you. 

Janelle Saylor | Redfin Open Book Manager - Listings
Redfin Open Book
Visitor
Nish

Re: Conner Homes ...do they work with Redfin?

Thanks for the informative answer. Please do let me know how the phone call from the Redin broker went.  We're excited at the prospect of using this service.

Thank you,

Nishisan