Visitor
Luv4Labs

Rec for mortgage broker specializing in loans for self employed?

I have worked with same mortgage broker for 10 years and think it is time to move on.  The company has grown and so has the unresponsivness of the staff.  

I need someone with experience with income from self employed and investment properties.  Great credit scores and strong down payment.

Redfin Agent
jordanclarke

Re: Rec for mortgage broker specializing in loans for self employed?

Hello,

Redfin has an Open Book, which is a local reviews site for service providers like lenders and inspectors. We publish every review – the good, the bad and the ugly. Look for the Redfin Recommended logo to find providers with the best customer reviews and Agent feedback – these providers have signed our Customer Pledge. No one we include or recommend pays a dime to Redfin or our Agents.

You can see the Lenders for Southern California that are on our Open Book here: http://www.redfin.com/buy-a-home/openbook/southern-california

Hope this helps you find your next mortgage broker.

Jordan Clarke

San Diego Redfin Community Ambassador

Jordan Clarke | Redfin San Diego Agent
See all my Deals and Reviews
Regular Visitor
EastBayMortgage

Hi Luv4Labs,

I understand the frustration.

I am a mortgage lender in California and would be willing to discuss financing options.

We are a boutigue lender based in Del Mar and have a variety of niche market options.  Me and my team work with a lot of self-employed individuals.  Feel free to private massage me via my profile and we can take a look at your situation together.

Best,

Bryan

Visitor
Coastal-Lender

Hi Luv4Labs,

There are many options for buyers who are self employed and have a healthy down payment. The buyer has the option of going Conventional or even FHA but must qualify with debt ratio and credit score.

There is also an option for stated income which does require 45% down. 

For more programs that are "outside of the box" feel free to contact me to discuss if I can help you or your buyers.

Regular Contributor
abenjami

Forget mortgage brokers and "botigue" lenders.  They are a middle man and a scam.

Just go straight to the banks.  Better yet, go straight to your credit union or join a credit union if you aren't already a member of one.  The credit unions have highly competitive rates and provide great personal service.