Visitor
Alicia40

New Venture Escrow

Has anyone else out there had a TERRIBLE experience with this company. I was sent my closing docs via email as I was driving to the closing. Was told that I would have to sign them quickly as they had to go out overnight in one hours time for my loan to close. When I returned home to review the docs there were all kinds of fees I did not agree to on the HUD. They were put on notice when I received the estimate previously that I would not pay the seller's fees for everything, that was not what was in our purchase contract or the escrow instrucions and no counter or addendum was ever even been broached indicating that the short sale bank would not pay any closing costs and that I would be paying all the closing costs. I ended up paying 6.02% in closing fees. This does not even include the loan origination fee or the appraisal fee which my mortgage broker GENEROUSLY took out so that the closing costs were not 8.5% which I understand is not even legal and the loan could go through.  I asked them and the seller's agent, Terrill Caw, repeatedly to make it right but they refused and had the nerve to tell me that if I didn't pay them, the home I was already living in (had been renting back from seller for three months prior to close) that they would cancel the deal and sell it one of the three cash back-ups they had. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with them?

Thanks!

Visitor
NewVentureEscro

Re: New Venture Escrow

We strive for excellent service in every transaction and we welcome the opportunity to resolve any issue. Please contact Casey LeBlanc, President of New Venture Escrow, direct at: 619-327-2201 with any concerns.  We appreciate your feedback.

Visitor
Alicia40

Re: New Venture Escrow

I contacted your office, including you, repeatedly to no avail. Please do not put into print that you "welcome the opportunity to resolve any issue" if you do not stand by the statement. It is very misleading and a disservice to the public.