Jo3
Visitor
Jo3

Relocating to Rocklin any suggestions?

Unfamiliar with the area and just wondering what is the most desireable area of Rocklin to live - long term (South/North/East/West???) Or if there are any surrounding communities that are well respected established areas. I see on the map there is Granite Bay, Loomis, or Roseville? Nothing too lavish, just a middle class average home. 

Any adivice would be greatly appreciated!

i.e. what type of people live in these communities and where would be the best recommendation/area of town to relocate to????? Thanks!

Contributor
NorCalRealtor

Re: Relocating to Rocklin any suggestions?

[ Edited ]

Placer County has many communites similar to Rocklin that you should be previewing to see what is your best fit. Rocklin is a fantastic community with Top Ranked Schools, lots of parks/recreation areas and provides several "NICE" areas to choose homes in. 

What price point are you looking to stay around? Have you spoken with a lender to establish you purchase power? Some areas near Rocklin still qualify for 100% financing and again are still great communities. 

If you can provide more detail I can better give feedback. 

Eddie Martini 

DRE# 01324382

Redfin Partner Agent
JulieS

Re: Relocating to Rocklin any suggestions?

Hi there,

Congrats on moving to Rocklin! It's a really nice place to live and you won't go wrong anywhere in South Placer County right now.  Focusing on Rocklin I'd have to ask what your interests are before suggesting where to live.  Everywhere is good but some areas are quieter, newer, nearer schools and rec activities - some have mello-roos assessments and some don't. 

I've raised my family here in Rocklin and I think you'll find quality people, good neighborhoods and schools, and a very nice place to call home.

Julie S.

Broker

Julie