Visitor
isha

Properties display short sale, while agents never show the house

I was trying to view a house in rancho cordova. The home actually was in redfin showing short sale. It came up on friday, and the agent says they have 2 cash offers on it, and its still shows as short sale. If they have offers why dont they move it to pending instead of displaying it as short sale and never answer the call few mins after they have it on redfin.

Visitor
TheyCallMeMrEd

Re: Properties display short sale, while agents never show the house

Isha...

Regarding your situation... If they told you they had two cash offers on it and it's not shown as a pending, it either means they just haven't reported it as a Pending Short Sale Approval or they are still taking offers and the seller hasn't accepted any of the offers.

Since it was a multiple offer situation, it may take a day or two for it to wind up as a pending sale.

As for not answering phone calls... I'm sorry you experience that but these days when agents get a hot listing like that they do get a lot of calls... you might try texting to get a quicker response.   

I hope this helps...

Contributor
NorCalRealtor

Re: Properties display short sale, while agents never show the house

Are you working with a buyers agent? Having your own Buyers Agent will be at not cost to you and will allow you to get answers on such issues right away and make sure you are able to preview opportunities that will accomplish your goals. THat is what I am able to do for my Buyer Clients. Some agents are slow to update MLS, some 3rd party websites that are getting IDX feeds from MLS only get the initial ON THE MARKET feed and do not take time to update on PENDING and or SOLD. The best thing you can do is get with an experienced Buyers Agent and if you are in need of such a service let me know I am here to help with that 530 320 3032 eddie@bhrparkplace.com