Visitor
Maxnme

Delisted?

Can anyone tell me why a home on the market had an offer (or a few) and then suddenly became delisted?

Super Contributor
Paneubert

Re: Delisted?

Maxnme wrote:

Can anyone tell me why a home on the market had an offer (or a few) and then suddenly became delisted?

Could be that they did not like the offers they were getting and realized that they were not going to sell for what they need/want.  Maybe they are in no rush to sell and were testing that waters.  Or........it was on the market for a long time, and they are pulling it off and then will relist it so that it appears "new" instead of old.  What listing are we talking about here?

Redfin Market Manager
marcus-fleming

It is also possible the home was foreclosed on. If you have an address or MLS #  I'd be happy to do a little digging for you. 

Marcus

Marcus Fleming | Redfin Phoenix Market Manager and Broker

Visitor
Maxnme

Hi;

The address is 13312 W. Monterey, Litchfield Park.  I know it had 2 offers and now it shows cancelled.  Thanks for any info and for the reply.

Visitor
Maxnme

Sorry - the  correct address is 13313 W. Monteray, Litchfield Park.  Thanks.

Redfin Market Manager
marcus-fleming

It appears this home went to auction on 6/7/10. The tax records don't show any record of who bought the home, but it could take a little while before the tax records are updated.

I would expect this home to show up on the market as a bank owned listing (it was originally a short sale) or the home will come back on the market as flipped home once the investor has made a handful of improvements to the home. 

Marcus

Visitor
housewinch

Refin Employee,

I would like info on the house at 3637 W Las Palmaritas Dr, Phoenix, AZ  85051

This house was Delisted several times, before now?  Has it finally been foreclosed?

Housewinch

Visitor
housewinch

Marcus Redfin Employee,

I am interested in the property at 3637 W Las Palmaritas Dr, Phoenix, AZ  85051.  According to your public records, this property was Delisted several times in the past.  Why, what does this mean?  Now I believe, it has been foreclosed?  How can I be sure.

housewinch

Redfin Market Manager
marcus-fleming

Hello Housewinch,

This particular property was sold to GMAC on 12/4/09. The tax and MLS records show the home hasn't been listed for sale since 1993. 

Marcus

Visitor
housewinch

Re:

Marcus,

Thank you for looking the info up for me.  Do you know if the house was foreclosed?  Recently, the late part of May or the early part of June, the house was vacated.  And was updated on June 3, 2010, according to the print out.  Do you know what was done?  Will these improvements drive the price higher? 

Peggy