New Visitor
ericr1

First Time Home Buyers - Advice Please!

So I recently went though a first time home buying experience...  I don't know if I am alone here, so I was looking for some advice:

What difficulties did you experience?

What was hard that should not have been? 

What was the most painful part or most frustrating?

What can I do to help my friends who will be going through the process in the near future?

I have been talking to several friends...  Buying a house shouldn't be hard, right?

New Visitor
RealEstateMatt

Re: First Time Home Buyers - Advice Please!

Do yo u still need advice on the First Time Home Buyer process?

Regular Contributor
AgentCampus

I have actually shared this one on another thread, but it might also help those who may land on this page looking for answers in terms of home buying, especially for first time home buyers: http://www.agentcampus.com/blog/the-home-buying-process/

Usually, as first tome home buyers, one should be very vigilant with the agentsn that they deal with and homes that they are prospecting for.

Regards,

Mark

"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."

-Albert Einstein

Visitor
kaml

Here guys i am going to also introducing a great site of Philadelphia Real Estate. Yes guys this site provide to buy Home, rent apartment  and Philadelphia Real Estate  procedure how to you want property. It will gave you some instruction on philadelphia commercial real estate  just go to the site  Philadelphia Commercial Real Estate and read more information about.

Visitor
mk26

hello all, 

i am a first time investment property buyer. someone offered me to purchase a one family home in Frankford area for $80k with a section 8 tenant that pays $1080. any ideas/thoughts/warnings/suggestions ?

thank you very much in advance