Regular Visitor
lovebird

At how much higher are the standard sale purchase actually being accepted these days?

Hi,  houses for standard sale list price around 500k, are they accepting offers at list price at all??

10k more kind of assured in the passed.

How about today?  10k more can acceptance often times?  or 20k more?

Starting this month, standard sale price is really aggressive, and I do not know what market price is now....

Like the house I sent offer in, all of the major realestate sites show the price based on the recent sold houses is 410- 450k.  Accepted offer is 501k.  The list price was 479k. But VERY recently accepted offer house with very simmilar condition (or even better) had list price of under 450k only a few weeks before this house came out on market.

It is reasonable? It is reasonable with short sale since it is initially having low list price, but, standard sale???

I see most of people here on this forum have experiences as guyers or agent.  I appreciate your opinion....  Thanks!!!!!!

Contributor
ChristopherJLee

Re: At how much higher are the standard sale purchase actually being accepted these days?

the price you should offer is based on what you think the house is worth. personally, if the comps are 410-450, I'm not so sure I'd be happy paying almost 10% more. But, if you really need the house, then it's what you're willing to pay for it. I think renting a primary is the way to go. Investment property I wish I could snap up everything I see though.