Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL REDFINNIANS!

Disregarding the political side or the opinion you gave on topics of my own or others, we need to think and be grateful this country is something out of the ordinary.

We should be thankful that all the regulations and all the difficulties we face doing anything are nothing else than things that make this country unique. It just takes a trip abroad to understand what I am saying, more than that, living "over there" entitles me to tell you that what I am stating is true.

Hug your family, hug your kids, wife, husband, and yourself for being where you are in the social scale, and thank this great nation for being the lighthouse of the world.

Just have mercy on the poor turkey :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:..."He didn't do it"! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
kywill

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL REDFINNIANS!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! My wife and I were just talking re the celebration of different holidays and whereas she is one to not give much importance to any of them, I am more appreciative of the create people put in to making holidays special. So cheers to you! Best Regards.

Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL REDFINNIANS!

kywill wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to you! My wife and I were just talking re the celebration of different holidays and whereas she is one to not give much importance to any of them, I am more appreciative of the create people put in to making holidays special. So cheers to you! Best Regards.

Thanks!

I burned the turkey, so, I ate chicken! :smileyvery-happy: