Contributor
FirstTimeBuyer2

Exit strategy for Investment properties?

Have you considered the exit strategy for investment properties? Hold for 30 years or hold till some point and sell it?

For stock purchase, I always make the exit strategy. But for investment properties, I'm new and don't know how to make it. I found this on the internet, but not sure how good it is. Any inputs? http://www.schoolandhousing.com/jsp/calculator/buyrentexitcalculator.jsp

Contributor
LasVegasBankREO

Re: Exit strategy for Investment properties?

Maintenance and repair is the turning point for investment properties.  When those expenses beome regualar and cost more, se;;

David Cooper  Investor

Professional Investor Agent is Las Vegas Low-Priced Foreclosure Houses in Good Areas with Hi Rental Income
Visitor
John-S

If you're investing for long term then I would think an exit strategy wouldn't be as important as if you are investing short term.  If your buying to flip you definately need to have an exit strategy as well as a plan B before you even make an offer.

New Visitor
robertseiler17

[ Edited ]

I lately came across your article and have been studying along. I want to express my admiration of one's writing skill and capacity to make readers read from your starting to the end.