Regular Visitor
GreenHead

What's going on? There is not a single 5+ br house available for ANY price in my city right now

[ Edited ]
I live in a community of 45,000, we are finally looking to buy right now. We are prequalified for $100-150k more than the type of house and area we are looking at, and there is NOTHING, not one. I know there was at least 8 neighborhoods in my area that were built between 2005-2007, and half, if not most, were 5 and 6 bedroom homes, yet there is not a single house on the market that's not pending.

We know we may have waited a year too long to get the best price but we had no idea that there would be virtually no inventory right now. Does it look like we are going to have to wait for another bubble before there is any decent selection?
Visitor
tvalley

Re: What's going on? There is not a single 5+ br house available for ANY price in my city right now

Visitor
BuyerinLA

Re: What's going on? There is not a single 5+ br house available for ANY price in my city right now

I am selling my house on Mustang Spirit Lane In Wildomar at the end of JULY 2013..... 5 bedroom, 3,218 sqft house on a 10,000 sqft lot.... I think by then I can probably get $330,000 for it...

Trusted Contributor
dansup

Wildomar.....doubtful

Visitor
tiredofit

Investors buying rentals....they take it all from buyers before you know it's available. Good luck. We are in the same spot but decided to leave the area.