Visitor
Sun2

928 Brentwood relisted again

This is about a house we were interested in. The address is 928 Brentwood street coppell tx 75019. We went into a contractual agreement with the seller, but in online on redfin or other sites, it never showed up as "pending" or "active under contract". I had asked my realtor to convey the same to the seller in writing and buy calling, but it didn't happen. Although this is not a big deal, but the in history of the house it will never show that this was listed , went into contract, cancelled and then relisted. After having inspected the house, I decided not to go forward for many reasons. So, I want to convey this message to prospective buyers.

New Visitor
ChrisRogerF

Re: 928 Brentwood relisted again

I just wanted to let you know that this home is currently showing to be under contract as of 4/21/12. The home is listed currently as Active-Option. I am not sure how long ago you were under contract with this home, but I hope that this information is helpful.

Visitor
Sun2

Re: 928 Brentwood relisted again

Yes you are right. I went into contract on 4/12/2012 and cancelled the contract on 4/14/2012