Visitor
SMitaK

Buying in the dublin area

Hi,

I am looking to buy in the dublin area and have found some houses near dougherty elementary. Any downside to this neighborhood in dublin and home prices here? Any inputs on the school? API seems high enough and consistent.  Any feedback on this location is appreciated. We have also been considering the new homes in dublin but are hesitant due to the new schools. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse

Re: Buying in the dublin area

Browse the pages in this forum. Enough has been said about Dublin...... And San Jose, and Palo Alto, oh, wait, that's the way it is!:smileywink:

I hope somebody living in Dublin can give you some feedback. We from planet Redfin can't.:smileywink:

Super Contributor
Metalhead

Re: Buying in the dublin area

I don't know anything about Dougherty Elementary but this portion of Dublin is close to the Hacienda shopping area (I can't remember what it is called) and located east of Camp Parks.  It looks nice enough, but remember that there is only one high school in Dublin and the school district is specific to Dublin (harder to transfer).   I think Dublin has some very nice areas but I agree that the new construction area has that "I don't know what the neighborhood will be like" thing that all new construction has.