Reply
Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse
Posts: 5,879
Registered: ‎04-23-2011
0

9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!

  Am I imagining things?

 

Pending 5-11-2012

Sold 2-08-2013

 

  No explanation if short sale or what? Buyer and seller agent the same? Was he the owner?

 

  If an 1,100 sq. ft. home in my hood went for $412K, this one deserved better price due to exposure to this hot market. Oh, I know, converted garage, how we know! Come on, gimme, gimme an explanation!

 

  http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Jose/1665-Shortridge-Ave-95116/home/1703256?src=insider-report

 

17 to go? I lost count!:smileyvery-happy:

Gold Regular Contributor
sheriff
Posts: 2,355
Registered: ‎06-01-2012
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!

Buyinghouse, that home was built in 1920, but it is also a better neighborhood than many people realize.  Little Portugal is a lower crime area than many parts of 95116. 

 

What happens if you delete a post.  Would you have 18 to go?


Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse
Posts: 5,879
Registered: ‎04-23-2011
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!


sheriff wrote:

Buyinghouse, that home was built in 1920, but it is also a better neighborhood than many people realize.  Little Portugal is a lower crime area than many parts of 95116. 

 

What happens if you delete a post.  Would you have 18 to go?



   We made an offer on one home in the same neighborhood, I think 3-4 houses close to that one. We lost it to an investor.

  Don't worry, my numbers and life in this forum are closer and closer to zero:smileyvery-happy:

 

14 to go!..Dang! I lost the count again! :smileyvery-happy:

Gold Regular Contributor
sheriff
Posts: 2,355
Registered: ‎06-01-2012
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!

[ Edited ]

buyinghouse wrote:

sheriff wrote:

Buyinghouse, that home was built in 1920, but it is also a better neighborhood than many people realize.  Little Portugal is a lower crime area than many parts of 95116. 

 

What happens if you delete a post.  Would you have 18 to go?



   We made an offer on one home in the same neighborhood, I think 3-4 houses close to that one. We lost it to an investor.

  Don't worry, my numbers and life in this forum are closer and closer to zero:smileyvery-happy:

 

14 to go!..Dang! I lost the count again! :smileyvery-happy:


I hope you are not serious about quitting.  You perspective on things would be missed.  :smileyhappy:

Platinum Super Contributor
buyinghouse
Posts: 5,879
Registered: ‎04-23-2011
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!


sheriff wrote:

buyinghouse wrote:

sheriff wrote:

Buyinghouse, that home was built in 1920, but it is also a better neighborhood than many people realize.  Little Portugal is a lower crime area than many parts of 95116. 

 

What happens if you delete a post.  Would you have 18 to go?



   We made an offer on one home in the same neighborhood, I think 3-4 houses close to that one. We lost it to an investor.

  Don't worry, my numbers and life in this forum are closer and closer to zero:smileyvery-happy:

 

14 to go!..Dang! I lost the count again! :smileyvery-happy:


I hope you are not serious about quitting.  You perspective on things would be missed.  :smileyhappy:


  Thanks sheriff. I need more time for myself and also make some money, that's all. I wish Redfin paid me for all the dumb comments I made, yeah right! The reality is that you have to grow out of something.

   You know where I live, come by one of these days. Mi casa es su casa!

 

12 to go......

Silver Contributor
New2BA
Posts: 462
Registered: ‎05-14-2012
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!


buyinghouse,

Are you counting your days left on redfin?  I say good for you, even though you have been the friendliest host around here and redfin should be thankful for that, since they have been totally absent from this board!  I'm also going to take a break seeing there's more to life than RE prices in the BA :smileyvery-happy: though reading everyone's posts is fun and interesting and occasionally informative... so much so that I'm afraid of getting sucked in like Hotel California..where you can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave! :smileywink:  best to you!

Gold Super Contributor
Jil
Posts: 3,150
Registered: ‎10-24-2011
0

Re: 9 months to close? Really? It sounds like a pocket listing to me!


buyinghouse wrote:

sheriff wrote:

buyinghouse wrote:

sheriff wrote:

Buyinghouse, that home was built in 1920, but it is also a better neighborhood than many people realize.  Little Portugal is a lower crime area than many parts of 95116. 

 

What happens if you delete a post.  Would you have 18 to go?



   We made an offer on one home in the same neighborhood, I think 3-4 houses close to that one. We lost it to an investor.

  Don't worry, my numbers and life in this forum are closer and closer to zero:smileyvery-happy:

 

14 to go!..Dang! I lost the count again! :smileyvery-happy:


I hope you are not serious about quitting.  You perspective on things would be missed.  :smileyhappy:


  Thanks sheriff. I need more time for myself and also make some money, that's all. I wish Redfin paid me for all the dumb comments I made, yeah right! The reality is that you have to grow out of something.

   You know where I live, come by one of these days. Mi casa es su casa!

 

12 to go......


Have a glance at PM.